Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Good Person - Waco - And Killeen - Temple

"I pray that I have the actual blessing of my teammates as well as my personal instructors when I go forward towards NFL."

Baylor quarterback Robert Griffin, I designed the significantly awaited statement Wednesday in a very news discussion with campus.

It's the big statement Baylor fans were unveiled for.

"Not shocked at all. I won't also blame him," states that Baylor Senior Andrew Pandora.

"He's succeeded in doing so much. He deserves precisely what they have picked up that past year," agrees lover Kelia Tracy.

Fans declare RG3 features taken all of them on the trip of an lifetime this earlier year. A productive football season, made actually sweeter as soon as he or she evolved into the best Baylor bear to help gain the actual esteemed Heisman trophy.

"I had been truly along at the Sub by using everyone different viewing this in addition to I don't thinkIi've already been consequently psyched pertaining to something that decided not to require me at all, like I were feeling similar to I earned your shining myself or even something," affirms Baylor sophomore Erika Hernandez.

And next this bears does win a large game. Their quarterback brought these individuals to be able to success while in the Alamo Bowl. Still, Griffin's mates say the item wasn't simply just the gamer within the discipline women and men man on campus which creates these individuals proud.

"I feel that's the level of guy which they are and also his nature possesses truly merely kind connected with shone through," says Baylor senior Michael McMullin.

"I feel for instance he's a really good particular person too, a little part style not simply a fine quarterback. He makes the actual group together, this individual creates all people in addition to he form of creates us all many like to show off him, extremely pleased to explode to Baylor," Erika adds.

And intended for Robert, the feeling is definitely mutual. He told reporters, "I will forever end up being a Baylor carry regardless of what."

And his / her occasion from Baylor University is just not over simply yet. Griffin is working upon their master's along with ideas to complete acquiring this degree this particular spring or summer.

Reporter: Ashley Goudeau / Photographer: Rocky Bridges

No comments:

Post a Comment