Friday, January 27, 2012

Best Score - Just 2 Shots Behind Leader Thorbjorn Olesen In Abu Dhabi - Tiger Woods Shoots 69 - The Washington Post

For myself it verts incredibly special. It s a small number prohibited I seemed to be watching them with TV, Olesen claimed in the planet utes greatest golfers. I find out it vertisements tough, but I m trying to preserve playing my own ring game plus perform my best .

Woods experienced several straight birdies about the bed eight for you to surface at 5-under 139.

He started slowly previous to producing several birdies over five holes. Woods slipped a opportunity to the 16th after a great errant travel arrived within deep rough.

I thought I enjoyed well today, Woods said. I produced one or two putts here and there, however it was hard out there there. The greens obtained a little bit quicker, a small amount drier and the rough should be acquiring further and many more lush.

The best fico score belonging to the evening originated from Manassero, whom made eight birdies within a bogey-free round.

Woods is definitely linked pertaining to fourth inside a party inclusive of Northern Irishman Rory McIlroy (72) along with Robert Karlsson of Sweden (72).

Spain ersus Sergio Garcia (69), Ireland verts Padraig Harrington (69) and South Africa verts Charl Schwartzel (70) were with 140.

It ended up being per day of mixed accomplishments in the Abu Dhabi Golf Club. McIlroy s round had been marred through some sort of two-shot penalty with regard to cleaning away crushed stone in-front connected with his ball, which often sitting about the fringe about the ninth. Fourth-ranked Martin Kaymer (73) still did not make your lower in a competition she has picked up several times. Meanwhile, a comparatively unknown 22-year-old Dane surged in to the steer from the star-studded tournament within a bid in order to succeed their first function to the European Tour.

Much of the attention seemed to be about Woods, who's going to be wanting to follow upward his / her season-ending wining past calendar month at the Chevron World Challenge with another win. That ended a two-year function without a victory, a span whereby the 14-time important one who did that endured a series of accidental injuries and also turmoil in his / her particular life.

Woods have your bogey-free primary round nevertheless publicly stated the greens fooled him or her a lot with the day. He looked to figure these folks out Friday, producing a few key putts as well as your 10-footer pertaining to his or her final birdie to the 15th.

But he or she said participants have been grinding along along with it turned out any one ersus event that will win while using leaderboard having nine online players in just two shots of Olesen.

Woods is optimistic the variations within his golf swing instituted by means of new coach Sean Foley tend to be paying off.

Certainly I possess additional knowledge in just the system, plus I ve produced to know what Sean would like me to accomplish in addition to exactly how my body should accomplish those things as well as develop this numbers he / she wishes me to be able to produce, Woods said. If you'd have inquired me (six to help eight several weeks ago) in the event that I would certainly know the particular program in addition to I complete plus your numbers I m producing, I probably would have got reported simply no . Now I complete while we all talk, the item ersus really simple.

While Woods ended up being the particular photo involving consistency Friday, the big-hitting McIlroy needed supporters over a rollercoaster ride soon after positioning your share in the cause following primary round.

No comments:

Post a Comment