Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Ria Novosti - Olympic Swimming - Ny Daily News - French Agnel Destroys Field For 200

London, July thirty-one (IANS/ RIA Novosti ) French swimmer Yannick Agnel crushed that discipline with the 200 metres freestyle yellow metal Monday here for the Olympics.

Agnel directed through the commence and earned by simply physique time-span within 1 tiny 43.14 seconds, with South Korea's Taehwan Park tying by using China's Yang Sun pertaining to silver, together clocking 1:44.93.

"I wasn't ready for it. I didn't have a program for any race and it's particularly true my desires and expectations, especially time I did," Agnel said.

It's Agnel's following yellow metal immediately after your dog contributed France property inside the 4x100 metres exchange Sunday, energizing earlier American ace Ryan Lochte in your own home straight.

In this race, Lochte has been second at the ultimate switch however was forced off the podium with regard to fourth.

"I wasn't planning on other folks being thus slow, especially along with the rest of the opponents similar to Lochte," Agnel said.

Lochte, who claimed the actual 400-metre medley precious metal Saturday, known getting his game plan wrong.

"I imagine I required the idea available your small too fast. I suspected whenever I desired to be inside the contest I experienced to travel out and about a little. Next period I is not going to make that exact mistake."

Silver medallist Park, who furthermore was runner-up around Beijing, suggested they by no means experienced the opportunity regarding winning.

"I don't receive gold. The opposition have been this kind of high-ranking athletes, it was an honour being within the actual similar race," explained Park.

"They are usually consequently fast," they chuckled.

"I failed to include adequate self-belief ahead of the race although this Korean teammates inspired me by simply declaring very good things."

IANS/ RIA Novosti

ss/vt

IANS

This write-up appeared to be given away over the NewsCred Smartwire. Original document IANS / Daily News 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment